Servings: 3. Veg
Spicy, funky and crunchy kimchi with gooey Ford Farm Cheddar Cheese grilled in buttery milk bread. This is our go-to midnight snack. Just four ingredients and five minutes and you have a mind-boggling grilled cheese that will never let you down.
1 pkt (190gm)
6 heaping tbsp
|White Milk Bread, sliced||
1. Remove the kimchi onto a cutting board and roughly chop it so there are no long strands of cabbage or spring onion. If your kimchi is very juicy, first strain some of the liquid.
2. Grate your cheddar cheese and spread butter on both sides of each slice of bread.
3. On a medium hot pan, one sandwich at a time if you can't fit more, place two slices of your bread and cook until the bottom is browned. Flip them over.
4. Add grated cheddar cheese on both slices of bread, on the browned side. This will prevent the kimchi from making the bread soggy. Now add the chopped kimchi on top of the cheese on one of the bread slices. Close with the other slice.
5. Cover the pan with a lid so the cheese melts well. Cook just until both sides are golden brown and crispy. Enjoy!