Welcome to www.framrozedeli.com
Visitors (referred to as “visitors”, “users” or “you” hereinafter), are people who view all publicly-accessible Content (as defined in Section 5) on our Website, and/or use our Website, Services/Products.
SECTION 1. COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
By accessing and/or using the Website, you hereby agree to comply with these community rules:
- You must be the age of majority in your jurisdiction and capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- You may not use the Services/Products to engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, raising money; advertising or promoting a product, service, or company; or engaging in any pyramid or other multi-tiered marketing scheme;
- You will not access or use the Website to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
- You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Website, except for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives that comply with our robots.txt file;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements on the Website; and
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
Please let us know about inappropriate content. If you find something that violates our community guidelines, let us know, and we’ll review it.
SECTION 2. PAYMENT
You agree that Framroze Deli may immediately authorize your credit/debit card (or other approved facility) for payment for any Services/Products purchased by you. Such payment will be processed through a third-party payment gateway.
All prices of products listed on the Website are subject to change. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any Services/Products with or without notice.
We do not accept cash/cheque payments.
If you have a question about any Framroze Deli charge on your credit/debit card statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
SECTION 3. ORDERING AND DELIVERY
Framroze Deli does not deliver to every location, so please check our delivery locater to see if our Services/Products are available in your area.
As many Framroze Deli products are perishable, each order is carefully packaged to stay fresh during delivery. To maintain the highest quality and integrity of the products after delivery, we advise that you immediately refrigerate/freeze (depending on the product) perishable items when you receive them to prevent spoilage. Furthermore, please inspect your package to ensure all products are in good condition and perishable products arrive in a chilled condition.
Framroze Deli will under no circumstances be held responsible for spoilage of perishable products which were not immediately refrigerated/frozen (depending on the product) at the time of delivery.
If you are not home when a delivery arrives, the logistics partner will contact you and leave the package with your security or representative, as per your instructions.
If you are unable to receive the order for any reason without informing us, and the logistics partner is unable to contact you for further instructions, the logistics partner is authorized to hand over the package to your security or representative, who is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery. Such person shall accept the delivery under all of the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself. If there is no person to accept the order, the order will be cancelled and no refund will be granted. In such a case, please contact us to process a redelivery, at an additional charge.
In the case of inclement weather, we will deliver your order as soon as reasonably possible when the conditions permit. If your designated delivery location is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, please contact us to reschedule the delivery as soon as possible to avoid redelivery charges.
We strictly do not allow any exchanges after a delivery is complete. The only situation where we can allow an exchange is if we have made a packing error and packed the wrong item in your order. In such a case, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of delivery or on the same day. Share an image of the wrong product. We will investigate and arrange for the product to be exchanged for the right one as soon as possible. If the product to be returned is perishable, we request you to please store it as per its requirement (refrigerator/freezer) until we can arrange for the exchange.
In the event any delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), additional costs incurred by us for re-delivery shall be borne by you.
SECTION 4. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Orders cannot be cancelled by the customer once placed.
We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever. You agree that, if we cancel all or a part of your order, your sole and exclusive remedy is that we will refund the balance into your account for the cancelled portion of the order or the entire order. Orders can be cancelled by us, with or without a refund as per our refund policy and our sole discretion, in the following circumstances:
- In the event the designated address provided by you is located outside the service area offered by us or our logistics partners.
- Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming or delivering the order.
- Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery.
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by you.
All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 10 working days in accordance with the terms set by the payment gateway through which the payment has been made, and bank clearing time. Refunds are granted in the following circumstances:
- Products received by you or their packaging have been tampered with or damaged. Please notify us immediately (strictly on the same day of delivery) at email@example.com, along with images of the Products, to qualify for a refund. We will investigate the evidence and inform you once we have made a decision on your refund request.
- Products from your order are found missing. In such a case, please notify us immediately (strictly on the same day of delivery) at firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for a refund for the missing Product. If an item is missing due to unavailability, we will cancel the item and refund you for the item. If a product is missing due to a packing error by us, we will contact you and either fulfil the delivery, or cancel the item and refund you the amount for the missing item.
- In the rare occasion the Product suffers from a manufacturing defect, please contact us immediately (strictly on the same day of delivery) at email@example.com with your name, date of purchase and description/images of the defective Product. We will investigate the Product thoroughly and inform you once we have made a decision on your refund request.
In all cases, our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
Refunds are not granted in the following circumstances:
- You shall not be entitled to a refund if the delivery was attempted from our side but could not be completed as your contact number was not reachable/ switched off at the time of delivery. In such a case, please contact us to process your redelivery, at an additional charge.
- You shall not be entitled to a refund if the delivery was attempted from our side and the delivery address provided by you was incorrect, or there was no person to accept the delivery. In such a case, please contact us to process your redelivery, at an additional charge.
- Framroze Deli will under no circumstances be held responsible or process refunds for spoilage of perishable Products which were not immediately refrigerated at the time of delivery. The customer is responsible for checking the condition of the product at the time of delivery, and is responsible for its appropriate storage once the delivery is complete. It is for this reason, that we strictly require any Product issues to be reported to us at the time of delivery or the same day.
- You shall not be entitled to a refund in the case of a delayed delivery as a result of extreme weather, or if your designated delivery location is not accessible due to any other reason, rendering us unable to make the delivery. If you are aware of such a problem in your area, please contact us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ immediately to notify us. We will reschedule the delivery to avoid additional charges for redelivery.
- We do not accept any cancellations/refunds for Digital Gift Cards.
Digital Gift Cards:
- Validity: All Digital Gift Cards are valid for a one (1) year period from the date of purchase. Any balance on the card will expire at the end of the validity period.
- Digital Gift Cards can be used multiple times during their validity period till their balance is exhausted. If your purchase amount is larger than the Digital Gift Card amount, you can choose to pay the balance extra amount through our payment gateway.
- Digital Gift Card amounts are fixed and cannot be re-charged or re-used once the limit is exhausted.
- We do not accept any cancellations/refunds on Digital Gift Cards.
- All cancellations and refunds on Digital Gift Card Purchases will be subject to our Cancellation and Refund Policy above.
- If a refund is approved on a Digital Gift Card purchase, it will be deposited onto your Digital Gift Card.
- We strictly do not allow any exchanges after a delivery is complete. Please refer to Section 3 for more information.
- Digital Gift Card balance amount can never be exchanged for cash.
SECTION 5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, audio-visual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of Framroze Deli (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be owned by us or other third parties. The Content is protected under both India and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not use the Content except as permitted under this Agreement. No other use is permitted without prior written consent from us or other third parties. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not sell, resell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content or products listed and sold in any way for any public or commercial purpose, without prior legal consent from us and/or our third-party partners.
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content, the Website, and the Services/Products automatically terminates, and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Framroze Deli (including “Framroze Deli” Trademarks) used and displayed on the Website are registered trademarks or service marks of Siganporia Bros. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks”, and, collectively with Framroze Deli Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing in this Agreement should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing.
Elements of the Website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state, federal, and national laws and may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to the use of framing or mirrors.
SECTION 6. COMMUNICATIONS TO US; USER CONTENT
Although we encourage you to e-mail us, you should not, e-mail us any content that contains confidential information. With respect to all e-mails you send to us, including but not limited to, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the development, production and marketing of Services/Products that incorporate such information, without compensation to you. You, and not Framroze Deli, are entirely responsible for all the user content that you email, or otherwise transmit through the Website.
You retain all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in and to your own User Content. You do, however, hereby irrevocably grant us and our sublicensees and assignees a non-exclusive, transferable, perpetual, royalty-free, freely sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license to modify, compile, combine with other content, copy, record, synchronize, transmit, translate, format, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise use (including for profit) any and all of your User Content that you have not designated as “private,”, and all intellectual property and moral rights therein throughout the universe, in each case, by or in any means, methods, media, or technology now known or hereafter devised. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that uses of your User Content may include the display of such User Content for advertising and other material or content, including for profit.
Ownership of and licenses to User Content submitted in connection with a particular contest shall be governed by the contest rules applicable to that contest, as well as this Agreement.
If you submit User Content to us, each such submission constitutes a representation and warranty to Framroze Deli that such User Content is your original creation (or that you otherwise have the right to provide the User Content), that you have the rights necessary to grant the license to the User Content under this Section, and that it and its use by Framroze Deli and its content partners as permitted by this Agreement does not and will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or moral rights of any person or contain any libellous, defamatory, or obscene material or content that violates our community guidelines set forth above.
SECTION 7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You, and not Framroze Deli, on completion of delivery, are solely responsible for the proper and safe storage, preparation, cooking and consumption of our Products.
In no event shall we be liable for any incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from your purchase of our Products or your use or inability to use the Website or the Services/Products, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Framroze deli has made every effort to display the products, colours, and other things you see on the website as accurately as possible. However, the final products delivered may vary from the images viewed on the website due to a number of factors that are not within our control, including, without limitation, system capabilities and constraints of your computer, manufacturing processes, and the availability and variability of product and raw materials. Although we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to help ensure that the products conform to your expectations, variations sometimes occur. All product pricing, specifications, and offerings are subject to change without notice. The website may contain information on Services/Products that are not available in every location. A reference to Services/Products on the website does not imply that it is or will be available in your location. The website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. we are not responsible for any such typographical, technical, or pricing errors.
SECTION 8. EXTERNAL SITES
The Website may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”) or third-party social media content on social media platforms like, but not limited to, Facebook or Instagram (“Social Media Pages”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites or Social Media Pages. The content of such External Sites and Social Media Pages is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites or Social Media Pages if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites or Social Media Pages. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites or Social Media Pages and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites or Social Media Pages. You should take precautions when downloading files from all External Sites or Social Media Pages to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites or Social Media Pages, you do so at your own risk.
SECTION 9. INDEMNITY
SECTION 10. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
The Website and the Services/Products (and their servers) are all based and operated in India. We make no claims concerning whether the Content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside of the India. If you access the Website, the Services/Products, or the Content from outside of India, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of the India, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
SECTION 11. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Website or our Services/Products, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Website or the Services/Products at any time without prior notice or liability.
Any such termination of this Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for any product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under this Agreement.
SECTION 12. COPYRIGHT
Framroze Deli respects the intellectual property rights of others and attempts to comply with all relevant laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove any Content deemed to be in violation of any such laws.
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with notice including (i) a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed and the specific location on the Website where such work is located; (ii) a description of the location of the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Personal Information: When you provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Services unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
Other Information: In addition to the Personal Information and the Billing Information noted above that you voluntarily provide to us, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From Your Activity: Information that we automatically collect when you use the Services, such as your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, order information, and similar information concerning your use of the Services.
- From You: Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your demographic information, product and service preferences.
- From Other Sources: Information that we collect or receive from other sources.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences: You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Framroze Deli marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. Transactional communication to you is made using your personal information.
How We Use and Share the Information: We use the Personal Information including Name, email, phone number etc, the Billing Information, and the Other Information to process transactions; provide you the Services/Products; solicit your feedback; inform you about our Services/Products, upcoming events, recipes, and special promotions and those of our third-party marketing partners; administer and process contests, promotions, and sweepstakes; and improve our Services to you via channels such as phone, email, SMS, Social Media etc. Also, we may share Personal Information, the Billing Information, and/or Other Information as described below.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include food services, delivery services, marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In order to administer our contests, promotions, and sweepstakes, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Services, we might analyse the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Framroze Deli or others.
How We Protect Your Information: We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of the databases used by our website hosting, payment gateway, and logistics partners, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-India Residents: Framroze Deli and it’s Services/Products are offered and operated in India. If you are located outside of the India, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to India. By using the Services and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
SECTION 14. MISCELLANEOUS
This Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, without respect to its conflict of laws provisions. You expressly and irrevocably agree: (i) to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; and (ii) that the Website and the Services shall be deemed passive that do not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Framroze Deli, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the State of Maharashtra. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the website, or it’s Services/Products must be commenced by you within six (6) months after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action is permanently barred. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction or terminated in accordance with the Termination provision above, the invalidity or termination of such provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions in this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Our failure to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this Agreement. No waiver shall be effective against us unless made in writing, and no such waiver shall be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance. Except as expressly agreed by us and you in writing, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter. The section headings are provided merely for convenience and shall not be given any legal import. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees.
Relationship of the Parties: You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, use of our Website, constitutes an employment agreement or creates or acknowledges an employment relationship between you and us or makes us partners, joint venturers or otherwise participants in a joint undertaking. Our relationship shall at all times be one of independent contractors.
Amendments: We reserve the right to change or amend this Agreement at any time. If we do so and the change is to your detriment, we will place a notice on www.framrozedeli.com or notify you by any other means we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement on a regular basis, including, without limitation, prior to using the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of the revised Agreement.
Prevailing Language: The English language version of this Agreement shall be controlling in all respects and shall prevail in case of any inconsistencies with translated versions, if any.
SECTION 15. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about this Agreement, please e-mail us at email@example.com