Servings: 3. Non Vegetarian
|1 pkt (200g)|
Ishka Farms Organic Capers, drained
|Avocado, ripe||1 pc|
|Egg||2 + 3 each|
|Milk||1 1/8 cup (268g)|
|AP Flour/Maida||2/3 cup (86g)|
|Black Pepper||To Taste|
- For the crepe batter, in a large bowl mix 2 eggs, the milk and sugar. In another bowl mix the flour and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and gently mix with a spatula until there are no large chunks. You can briefly whisk it to remove lumps, but do not over-mix it or the crepe will be rubbery. Cover and rest the batter at room temperature for at least 30 mins and upto an hour.
- To cook, use a nonstick or crepe pan. Heat the pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of butter to coat the pan. Using a ladle, add some batter to the center of the pan while twirling it around to coat the entire pan in a thin layer. The layer of batter should be as thin as possible.
- Once the crepe has set and golden brown on the bottom and edges, about 3-4 mins, flip it and cook the other side for a minute before it is done.
- While the crepes are cooking, slice the avocados and fry the eggs with runny yolks. We crack the egg into a warm oiled pan and fry it at a low temperature for a tender white and a runny yolk.
- Place the egg on the crepe, followed by a slice or two of Tea-Smoked Salmon, and the sliced avocados. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with capers and chopped herbs before digging in!