Visitors. Visitors (cumulatively referred to as “visitors”, “users” or “you” hereinafter), as the term implies, are people who view all publicly-accessible Content (as defined in Section 6) on our website, and/or use our website, Services/Products.
The Information We Collect
Personal Information: When you provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Services unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
Other Information: In addition to the Personal Information and the Billing Information noted above that you voluntarily provide to us, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From Your Activity: Information that we automatically collect when you use the Services, such as your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, order information, and similar information concerning your use of the Services.
- From You: Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your demographic information, product and service preferences.
- From Other Sources: Information that we collect or receive from other sources.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences: You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Framroze Deli marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. Transactional communication to you is made using your personal information.
How We Use and Share the Information: We use the Personal Information including Name, email, phone number etc, the Billing Information, and the Other Information to process transactions; provide you the Services/Products; solicit your feedback; inform you about our Services/Products, upcoming events, recipes, and special promotions and those of our third-party marketing partners; administer and process contests, promotions, and sweepstakes; and improve our Services to you via channels such as phone, email, SMS, Social Media etc. Also, we may share Personal Information, the Billing Information, and/or Other Information as described below.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include food services, delivery services, marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In order to administer our contests, promotions, and sweepstakes, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Services, we might analyse the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Framroze Deli or others.
How We Protect Your Information: We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of the databases used by our website hosting, payment gateway, and logistics partners, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-India Residents: Framroze Deli and it’s Services/Products are offered and operated in India. If you are located outside of the India, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to India. By using the Services and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.